bv banner 728x90

Friday, March 4, 2011

fastest way to make 100-2000 dollars per day online




There is a new way used worldwide to make quick buck; it's BonVoyage 1000 it is trustful, so easy and anyone can make 1000 $ per day, week or month depends on ur efforts.

Join Now BonVoyage 1000 and make 1000 $ every day.
For More Information Click Here




While I have strong ambitions to make a lot of money online and so have been spending the last few weeks mostly gathering information and resources trying to learn how best to go about it and what is the most valuable aspects and ideas for spending time and money on. That is all great because I am thinking long term and am going carefully because I don't have investment money to experiment with things.
I need to start just getting some money in so I can pay my expensive rent each month without constantly worrying about if I am going to make enough for rent the next month or have to move. And hopefully start getting enough to re-invest back into marketing and building.

Well I have been reading excellent advice on here about what the most profitable niches and ways of marketing are and what things are not worth it because they don't have the same full potential as the others.

Although the most profitable niches sound like they cost the most to get started with and perhaps take more time. People here talking about investing thousands of dollars into them to get them going. I'm not afraid of risks. I just don't have money to invest like that. At least not yet.

So, I don't care about which ways are not long-term the highest potential and don't have the potential to ever make more then a measly 1-2 hundred dollars a day. Because if there is something like that that doesn't have long-term potential or high earning potential but has the benefits of being fast and cheap in making at a min. $100 a day I am interested. So I can know that my rent will be covered and have some extra for investing in the more profitible ventures.

I'm very new to all of this. But if anyone knows what kind of thing could produce that type of profit right away please share.

I guess if something is producing a return on investment then it doesn't really matter what the investment costs because you are getting it back. The problem is that I can't afford the delay in that. If I spend $2 a click at Google promoting something and it makes me a profit back I am still paying Google hundreds of dollars straight from my bank account way before I receive a check from the Affiliate program to cover those costs. Which is sometimes an entire month after the billing cycle that they even begin mailing them out. So something that paid quickly (like to Paypal) would be perferable.

I have been doing some of my own artistic service/product sites as well but they have not been doing all that well. Very sporadic sales. I need something consistant. I tried ebay too which I am completely sick of. I'll get buyers for my art the first time I put anything new up but as soon as I relist anything that has already sold- zero buyers. It's almost like it is only the same people looking at the art stuff and not a steady stream of new buyers.

Anyways. If there is not any answers to this or ideas I understand. It's kind of a stupid question. But maybe others here are interested in this topic too? The new people that don't have a lot of cash. I wish I had gotten into this stuff when I had plenty of cash and plenty of time, instead of wasting both of those things for years...

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment